Welcome!

Hello everyone, so after months of contemplating whether to start a blog or not i have finally decided to do it! The main topic of things i would like to talk about on this blog is reviews on beauty products with a mixture of high end and drugstore make up brand, also talk hair and body care on this blog to ans share with you my latest finds in the stores. Another thing i would also like to mention on this channel is my and other peoples art work. I am a full time fine art student studying in England and i would love to be able to share some of my work with the world.
so thank you if you have took your time to read this and to continue reading my blog, next post will be up soon. x 
If you would like to follow me on Instagram - http://instagram.com/amycole96


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll