Hair and make up of the day!



Today i thought i would share my hair and make up with you. I have had Ombre hair now for a few months; since about February time. I have always loved how Ombre hair look i think it makes my hair more interesting, and its great for the summer. This morning i dyed the bottom of my hair a few shades lighter because i like to have lighter hair for the summer. To do this i used Schwarzkopf live colour XXL HD intense colour in the shade 135. This is a very intense blonde to a almost tinted white shade, but it worked well for me. Originally i used the L'Oreal Paris wild ombre kits to do my Ombre. This is my natural hair in this photo all i have done is blow dried it, that's why it looks like a nest. :)


On to make up, i did i very simple everyday make up look today i will list the products i used.
Primer: Benefit- The Porefessional
Foundation: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation 120 Vanilla
Concealer for under the eyes: Mac- Pro Longwear NC15
Concealer: Maybelline - Fit me shade 15
Powder: Rimmle: Stay matte
Bronzer: NYC Smooth skin bronzer
Eye Shadow: L'Oreal- colour infaillible 021 Sahara Treasure
Eye liner: Rimmle- exaggerate liner in 001 black
Mascara: Maybelline- Rocket volume Express
 Lips: Collection- Cream puff in Fairy Cake3

Thanks for reading x




2 comments:

 

Blogroll